Feng Shui for Office Buildings and Corporate Headquarters
Utilizing Feng Shui’s principles in an office or a business location is part of being prepared to eliminate blockages in the ‘energy’ that could prevent you and your business from achieving the goals you’re setting out to accomplish.
- Choosing a building to start your new business?
- Designing your own corporate building?
- Relocating your company to a new location?
- Renovating an existing site?
- Wanting to improve office morale and productivity?
- Ready to take your business public?
- Or… Want to simply make more money?
Increase your potential for success by starting with a Feng Shui design or site consultation to avoid common business pitfalls that lead to unproductive work environments, low employee moral and high turn-over, or worst of all— bankruptcy.
Feng Shui for Office buildings and Corporate Headquarters has been used for many of years in notoriously successful business cities like Hong Kong, Singapore, and more recently in San Francisco and Los Angeles. Many attribute the success of these cities to having had all their buildings designed according to strict Scientific Feng Shui principles both at the time of the business’s conception and throughout their changing business needs.
You too can increase your chances of success and create a relaxing, harmonious, and profitable environment with the use of Feng Shui for your Office and your company headquarter.
Our Feng Shui consultations for Office and Corporate Headquarters are customized according to your specific business needs, concerns, and goals.
To schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our associates or with Dr. Mainini herself, call 310.860.8989 or direct your request to email@example.com
Let Feng Shui for Architecture Help You:
- Make your business more profitable and successful
- Organize your office layout to maximize productivity
- Get rid of “bad luck” energy that keeps your business slow, stagnant
- Create a more pleasant and harmonious working environment
- Reduce employee turn-over
- Find the best location suitable to your business
- Maximize all the potential that your new location has to offer
- Make sure the building's design has the best possible good luck and success energy right from the start
- Enhance the building's energy flow so it is conducive in addition to
being esthetically pleasing from a design standpoint ?
Move-in Consultations - Taking your existing building as is and maximizing its full Feng Shui potential without involving any renovations. It’s like giving your business an energy boost in the business world, and gaining a leg up on the competition. Major successful retail chains already use it, so why don’t you?
Renovations - Two types are offered:
- Cosmetic, which is a step up from a Fit Out. It means giving your existing building a "face lift", though without involving any structural changes. Included in this type of consultation would be choosing paint palettes, materials, and a new furniture lay out based on the existing energy of the building.
- Structural, which means adding additions by undergoing full transformation of buildings by adding or removing floor levels, rooms, doors, walls, or windows. By doing this type of renovation you may or may not change the building's existing energy. Therefore, this type of consultation is much more complex and involves having a more in-depth type of analysis that first evaluates the deeper effects on an energy level of how your building is going to effect your future corporate and business life. Then, in the second stage, it addresses the color palettes, materials, and establishes a new furniture lay out.
New Projects - Apply Feng Shui to new projects by reviewing the floor plan during the building's design process, or develop your new design on a vacant lot. Since each project is different, we will be happy to discuss more about this with you directly.
Developments - These types of consultations are specifically tailored for office spaces designed to be used by a third party, either for sale or by lease. Like a New Project, each of these unique building developments needs to be handled individually on a case-by-case basis.
Relocations - When you are ready to move your business to a bigger site or expand it's operation to different areas, this type of consultation will help you screen several different options until we identify the right location with the best Feng Shui and then help you fit it out for maximum success.
Annual Updates - The energy of a building is established at the time of its construction. However, the yearly energy that affects everything around it constantly changes while interacting with that same building's established energy. The Annual Update is a brief consultation, usually done at the beginning of the Chinese New Year, which addresses and foresees potential problems related to this interaction and instructs you on how to correct them before they happen.
Note: This update can only be done as a follow-up to any of the above previous consultations.
Launching Date Selection - Time selection is a long honored secret with Asian businessmen. Choosing the right time, date, month, and in some cases, year, to start the construction or to launch your business will significantly improve your business's potential for success.
Are you a property developer, management or real estate investor?
Click here for more information