Feng Shui for the House, Apartments and Estates
"Hi Simona, A lot of good news! Yay! I got my job back, got a settlement from a car accident I had 2 years ago, people that come to my house feel at ease and never want to leave, my friends and family have been very supportive and helpful and that I never had before. So I can say you're pretty awesome at what you do. Thank you so much. My life feels very balanced and harmonious.”
-- B. H., Van Nuys, CA
• Looking for your perfect Feng Shui house?
• Designing a new house or site to build it on?
• Moving into a new house?
• Planning renovations to your property?
• Want to redecorate so you feel more in tune with your house's energy?
• Or, do you simply want to make sure your home helps attract your life goals?
Dr. Mainini, or one of her qualified associates, can advise you on Feng Shui decorating, designing and/or building of your space to allow you to create a harmonious place in which to live and prosper. We can help you with the Feng Shui of your house, using Feng Shui colors, Feng Shui materials, Feng Shui elements, Feng Shui front door, and the best Feng Shui bed position and bedroom layout just for you.
We help you create your ideal Feng Shui house.
To have your home reviewed and evaluated by Dr. Mainini herself, or one of our other qualified associates, please call 310.860.8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Our association with Dr. Mainini has been incredibly educational. She guided us each step of the way. Her initial analysis of possible building sites lead to the selection of a lot that was ideally suited to the client. We developed a plan that reflected Dr. Mainini’s concerns for all phases of their lives: health, wealth, emotional, creativity and harmony. The resulting floor plan was a marriage of good architectural design that reflected the specific needs of our client and considered those Feng Shui principles that were specific to them.”
-- B. D., AIA
DHP Architects, Newport Beach, CA
Feng Shui placement in home has been used for thousands of years to design houses that will support their inhabitant’s well-being, relationships, and prosperity. Fairly newly discovered in the West, the benefits of this “secret of the East” is now being sought out more and more by individuals and families who want to be sure to have the best chance of creating a happy, healthy home. If you are taking a new step in life and want to make sure everything is balanced and harmonious then Feng Shui can help.
Consultations are customized according to your personal and residential project’s needs, however, the general phases of a Residential Feng Shui Consultation covers some or more of the following:
• Energy patterns and its distribution inside the building
• Suggestions on how to eliminate “Bad Luck” influences
• Suggestions on how to enhance “Good Luck” influences
• Identify and enhance your personal prosperity area(s)
• Using Feng Shui to select proper colors and materials
• Selection of the building’s orientation and construction timing
• Using Feng Shui to select the best bedroom layout and occupant(s) sleeping direction
• Identify and avoid “sleep alone” area(s)How to enhance your romance area(s)
• Maximize profitability in your home office and enhance productivity direction
• Avoid your financial disaster and injury area(s)
FENG SHUI FOR ARCHITECTURE PROPERTY CERTIFICATION SERVICE
We now offer a quality Feng Shui Property Certification upon request. The purpose of this certification service is to acknowledge the Feng Shui quality of a space or a project that we have consulted on, existing or under design, giving added value to the building for our client’s benefit as well as their tenants and buyers.
Dr. Mainini is taking Residential Feng Shui Consultations to a new level, depicted by the undertaking of this historic country estate in Tuscany’s gentle hills. The structure was built in 1704 and with Dr. Mainini’s expert guidance will shortly be undergoing a major renovation that will transform it from a one-family-styled-dwelling into a sublime, luxurious bed & breakfast retreat center.
This unique, complex consultation required in-depth analysis of both the original and new construction times, along with many other specific factors and concerns, which utilized Dr. Mainini’s extensive background and made her perfect for this kind of project. She will be happy to consult on your renovation, no matter the building’s history or the scale.
Are you a property developer, management or real estate investor?
Click here for more information